Medical peels are aimed at improving the condition of the epidermis and dermis, ensuring a better appearance and the reduction of the symptoms of skin diseases. A minimally invasive method, it can be personalised and tailored to the individual needs of the patient, assuring truly spectacular effects.
- Seborrheic skin,
- Papules and pustules,
- Acne blemishes,
- Skin discolouration,
- Loose skin.
Available skin peels:
- Enerpeel PA (pyruvic)
- Enerpeel SA (salicylic)
- Enerpeel JR (Jessner solution)
- SPA Lightening (mixture of pyruvic, salicylic and lactic acids)
- Mandelic M (mandelic)
- Ferulac Classic and Ferulac Plus (ferulic)
- Nomelan Cofeico Forte (mixture of coffee, salicylic, phytic, mandelic, ferulic and ascorbic acids, and retinol)
- Azelac RU (mixture of azelaic, mandelic, phytic and ferulic acids, and resorcinol)
- Retises CT Yellow Peel (retinol, vitamin C)
- Easy Droxy Complex Peel (mixture of glycolic, citric, lactic, kojic and salicylic acids)
- Easy TCA Classic (mixture of trichloroacetic, citric and ascorbic acids)
- Easy TCA Pain Control (trichloroacetic acid, phenol)
- PQ Age (mixture of trichloroacetic, kojic and mandelic acids, plus urea peroxide and coenzyme Q10)
- Ultimate Eye Corrector (mixture of lactobionic, mandelic and salicylic acids, and retinol)
- Perfect Peel (mixture of kojic, TCA, salicylic and retinoic acids, plus phenol, glutathione and vitamin C)
- Cosmelan / Dermamelan
How to prepare for the procedure:
- Dermatological consultation (may be on the day of the procedure) – the doctor qualifies the patient for the procedure.
- A few days before the procedure, the patient should refrain from using strong action creams, e.g. those containing benzoyl peroxide, retinol or fruit acids.
Procedure description and effects:
- Medical peel is a non-invasive medical procedure, which results in the improvement of the condition of the epidermis, and often also of the dermis. The skin looks different instantly; it seems healthier and more radiant.
- Depending on the indications, the patient may undergo superficial and medium-deep peels.
- Peelings are applied by a certified cosmetologist or dermatologist (depending on the type of peeling)
- During the treatment the patient may feel a slight burning of the skin.
- The best effect is obtained using a series of treatments.
- The result is a reduction of pathological changes and their consequences.
After the procedure:
- The skin may be slightly irritated, depending on the type of peel.
- After about 2 days, the epidermis begins to peel off with varying intensity.
- Immediately after the procedure, refrain from intense exercise, avoid high temperatures (sauna, jacuzzi), but you can go back to your regular daily activities immediately.
- Use protective sunscreen with high SPF.
- Allergy to any of the ingredients,
- Broken epidermis,
- Recent acne,
- Fresh tan,
- Pregnancy and nursing.