Regenera Activa is an innovative, effective way of treating androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss). The one-off procedure is dedicated to both men and women. It is practically painless and is characterised by high efficiency. The hair loss decline is visible after 2-4 weeks, while new hair starts appearing after 3 to 6 months.
- Pattern hair loss in men and women
How to prepare for the procedure:
- The treatment is preceded by a medical consultation and can be performed on the same day
- It does not require any special preparation
Procedure description and effects:
- This is a standalone procedure.
- Regenera Activa is an autologous transplant of cells taken from the borderline of smooth skin and scalp to areas affected by hair thinning.
- Under local anesthesia, the doctor takes 1-3 skin sections with a diameter of about 2.5 mm from the hairline on the back of the neck. Then, the sections are placed in a device that prepares the cell suspension – a formula consisting of a concentrated progenitor and the patient’s stem cells.
- The suspension is then applied in the area where hair thinning occurs in the form of intracutaneous punctures, similar to mesotherapy treatments.
- Cells collected from the patient have an immense regenerative capacity
- After about 2-4 weeks, the hair stops falling out, and after 3-6 months new hair begins to appear.
After the procedure:
- Following the procedure, the patient can return to their daily activities immediately.
- In the area where the procedure was performed, there may be edema clots and slight tenderness. These symptoms may last for up to 12-24 hours.
- The scalp can be washed after 24 hours.
- It’s recommended to avoid using saunas, swimming in freshwater, seawater, or in swimming pools for 3 days.
- Blood coagulation disorder
- Taking blood thinning medication
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neoplastic diseases