It’s a completely painless and safe medical cryolipolysis. It is used for non-invasive removal of fatty tissue and cellulite reduction through the application of extremely low temperatures. This treatment is effective in silhouette modelling and makes your skin look great.
- reduction of fat tissue
- cellulite reduction
- improvement of skin elasticity
- body contouring
How to prepare for the procedure:
- The procedure is carried out following a consultation with the specialist.
- It does not require any special preparation.
- The treatment should not be performed on irritated skin.
- Coolshaping combines the technology of fat freezing and sucking (in pulse or continuous mode) with LED technology to support skin tightening.
- It works through controlled freezing of fat cells and their decomposition in extremely low temperature.
- To achieve the optimal effect, 1-3 treatments are recommended at 4-6 week intervals.
- The final effect is visible 4-8 weeks after the first session. Changes are gradual as the body steadily eliminates fat cells.
- The Coolshaping treatment can be combined with other medical fat reduction procedures.
After the procedure:
- No recovery period is required, and you can return to daily activities straight after the procedure.
- Following the procedure, some patients may experience erythema, bruising, swelling or a brief feeling of numbness in the treated area.
- Make sure to follow an adequate diet and exercise regularly after the treatment.
- extensive hypertrophic and other scars (especially scars in the period of up to 12 months from their formation) in the application area
- chronic liver diseases
- bacterial, fungal or viral skin lesions in the area subject to a treatment
- cold urticaria
- Raynaud’s disease