Zaffiro thermal lift is an innovative method of effectively lifting face and body skin in a completely painless and non-invasive way. It regenerates collagen fibres to improve skin density, which makes the skin firmer, more elastic and perfectly smooth.
- Loss of skin firmness on the face, neck and upper chest,
- Loss of body firmness,
- Hanging cheeks,
- Postnatal loss of skin elasticity.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- The treatment is preceded by a consultation.
- The procedure is completely painless and does not require the use of anaesthetic creams.
- Before the procedure, you should abstain from botulinum toxin or PDO threads.
Procedure description and effects:
- Zaffiro thermal lift provides in-depth regeneration of collagen fibres. The head made of sapphire glass emits infrared radiation with a wavelength of 750 to 1800 nm. It effectively shortens collagen fibres. An additional result of the treatment is the stimulation of fibroblasts boosting the production of new collagen fibres. As a result, the amount of collagen increases by about 30%, increasing skin density and giving the skin a lifting effect.
- The treatment improves the overall shape of the face, lifts sagging cheeks, smoothes out wrinkles and improves elasticity. It is also recommended for use on the whole body, especially to women after childbirth, as it perfectly tightens excessive skin on the stomach. There are also treatments for the skin on the upper chest, the inner side of the shoulders and thighs and for skin sagging above the knees.
- The recommended round of treatments is usually 4 procedures, which should be performed every 4 – 6 weeks. The interval between consecutive treatments may be longer, but it should not exceed 90 days.
After the procedure:
- The effect of a single treatment is visible immediately and lasts about 3 months.
- The patient can instantly return to their daily activities.
- The skin may be slightly pink, which should pass after a maximum of a few hours.
- Fresh tan,
- Electronic and metal implants.