This short procedure uses hyaluronic acid to give immediate and spectacular effects which last a year or longer. Thanks to this treatment, the lips are fuller, moisturised, and the outline becomes more prominent. The area around the red lip becomes more elastic, and the lines around it vanish giving the whole face a fresher, younger look.
- Lip asymmetry
- The vanishing lip line caused by ageing
- Wrinkles around the lips
- Aesthetic reasons
How to prepare for the procedure:
- A medical consultation is required, which can be carried out on the day of the procedure
- We recommend using a topical anesthetic cream 30 minutes before the procedure
- A few days prior to the procedure refrain from taking aspirin and other anticoagulants.
Procedure description and effects:
- The treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid formula into the lips.
- Lips become bigger and their colour is more vibrant. The lip line becomes more prominent and the lines around the lip disappear giving the mouth area a refreshed look.
- Lips are visibly better moisturised.
- To achieve dream results one treatment is enough, yet it is not a lasting one. Every 9-18 months, depending on the product used, the treatment should be repeated.
After the procedure:
- There may be swelling, slight tenderness and bruising in the area of the injection. These symptoms may last no longer 2-3 days
- After the treatment, we recommend the use of regenerating ointments containing arnica.
- Active HSV type 1 and HSV type 2
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Autoimmune disease
- Cancer therapy