Needle mesotherapy is a highly effective treatment that works wherever non-invasive, surface treatments have failed to bring desired results. It allows for effective rejuvenation and eradication of cellulite. It also slows down hair loss.
- Dry skin,
- Loss of skin density,
- Small wrinkles,
- Excessive hair loss,
- Stretch marks,
- Anti-wrinkle treatment.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- Consultation with a dermatologist who carries out the procedure.
- In the week preceding the procedure, it is advised to apply creams with a high content of vitamin K in order to seal the blood vessels.
- Anesthesia of the area subjected to mesotherapy is performed half an hour before the procedure, using an anesthetic cream.
Procedure description and effects:
- The treatment involves injecting medicinal substances directly into the skin in areas requiring special care.
- The injection consists of various medicinal substances, used either solo or in so-called beauty cocktails. The most commonly used are hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, peptides.
- Depending on the doctor’s suggestions and the administered formula, mesotherapy is performed as a series of treatments. Initially, the therapy involves one treatment every 2-4 weeks, then reminding treatments are performed every 2-4 months.
- The effects are usually visible within a few days after the procedure.
After the procedure:
- There may be erythema and edema in the injection area, as well as minor bruising. Symptoms disappear within 12-48 hours.
- For 48 hours after the procedure it is advised not to use the sauna or swimming pools.
- Intense physical activity should be abstained from.
- Avoid tanning in a solarium and use an SPF 50+ cream.
- Pregnancy and nursing,
- Taking anticoagulants,
- Bacterial and viral skin infections.