CGF (Concentrated Growth Factors) is the latest and safest therapy in regenerative medicine, using your own stem cells and growth factors derived from blood thanks to an innovative process of processing it in a cell separator. Stem cells and growth factors are in your blood, and their task is to create and regenerate cells. During the consultation, the doctor will select the appropriate product from the CGF line (CGF LIQUID, CGF HARMONY or CGF ONE) tailored to your expectations and treatment plan.
- Revitalisation of the face, neck, hands or upper chest.
- Hair loss,
- Loss of skin density on the face and body,
- Following fat and hair transplant procedure,
- Prevention of ageing.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- The procedure requires no special preparation.
- A medical consultation is necessary.
- The method uses the potential locked in your own blood — it’s fully natural and 100% safe. Presents no risk of allergic reaction, complications or side effects.
Procedure description and effects:
- Natural, visible improvement of the skin condition,
- Visible rejuvenation and increased skin firmness,
- Reduction of wrinkles and sagging,
- Skin regeneration.
- The doctor performs a needle mesotherapy or administers the formula with a cannula (re. CGF HARMONY).
- For your comfort, the doctor may apply an anesthetic balm. During the procedure, you can feel gentle punctures and spreading (ref. CGF HARMONY).
After the procedure:
- As with most injection-based treatments, you can return to daily activities after the procedure.
- There may be minor bruising and reactions such as swelling or pain felt in the treated area, which will disappear within a few days.
- After completing a series of treatments, the doctor will suggest another one to sustain the effect, depending on the needs of your skin (1-2 times a year).
- Pregnancy and nursing,
- Autoimmune diseases,
- Neoplastic diseases,
- Active skin inflammation of dermis and subcutaneous tissue.