Dermapen treatment is one of the most modern and comfortable regenerating and stimulating treatments. It involves performing a large number of microcavities applied at various depths by using a designated device. The unique precision and minimisation of side effects cause the skin to become smoother, tighter, uniformed in colour and visibly younger.
- Seborrheic skin,
- Visible pores,
- Post-inflammatory discolouration,
- Acne blemishes,
- Loss of density and an unhealthy skin tone,
- Stretch marks.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- Qualification for the procedure and consultation with a dermatologist.
- The treated area should be numbed using an anesthetic cream.
- During the week prior to the procedure, you should not take any medication with blood thinning properties.
- You can use a cream with a high content of vitamin K, which strengthens the blood vessels.
Procedure description and effects:
- The therapeutic plan comprises of 3-4 treatments performed at 4-8 week intervals. At a later stage, approximately every six months, the procedure should be repeated.
- The treatment is intended for various skin types, including mature and sensitive skin. The treatment involves carrying out a series of microcapsines applied throughout the entire treated area. The depth of punctures is adjustable and depends on the location and thickness of the tissue.
- The result is a long-term reduction of acne scars and marks, as well as a reduction of stretch marks. The treatment also minimises the appearance of pores. It is used to treat minor discolourations and signs of skin photoageing.
After the procedure:
- The patient may feel discomfort, burning, stinging or warmth. Occasionally small petechiae may appear.
- The skin may be irritated and swollen, but these symptoms will fade after 1-3 days. After a few days, exfoliation of the epidermis may occur in a post-inflammatory reaction.
- It is advised to avoid saunas and extremely high or low temperatures for 48 hours.
- The patient should refrain from using a swimming pool during 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Acute acne,
- Acute viral or bacterial skin infections.