Injective lipolysis is an innovative method of non-surgical removal of accumulated fat tissue. The treatment is virtually painless and characterised by great precision. It is performed in those areas where there is an excess of fat tissue. It causes the destruction of fat cells present in those areas. It’s the fastest and easiest way to remove unwanted “love handles” or “muffin tops”.
- Excessive fat deposits in the abdominal area, as well as in the thighs, hips, arms, buttocks, knees or chin.
- Male gynecomastia.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- Medical consultation,
- A day ahead of the treatment, the patient should avoid taking aspirin and refrain from taking painkillers,
- Topical anesthetic cream will be applied.
Procedure description and effects:
- The treatment involves injecting the fat-eliminating Aqualyx formula into the skin.
- The treatment is painless and causes no unpleasant sensation.
- It takes 20-40 minutes, depending on the area covered.
- The effects can be observed after just one treatment. For the effects to be truly spectacular, the treatment has to be repeated from time to time, depending on the amount of fat tissue in the body. A series of treatments should be performed at 3-4 week intervals.
After the procedure:
- You may feel slight itching, burning and pain in treated areas.
- Erythema appears, which lasts for no longer than a few hours.
- Small bruises and scabs may appear which can be masked with makeup. These will vanish after 2-3- days.
- You can return to your daily activities.
- Pregnancy and nursing,
- Blood clotting disorders,
- Severe liver or kidney disease,
- Active skin infections,
- Hashimoto’s disease and other autoimmune conditions,
- Allergy to any of the ingredients present in the formula,
- Morbid obesity.