Laser hair removal is the best and safest way to get rid of unwanted body hair and achieve smooth skin on legs, underarms, forearms, the upper lip, around the bikini area and, in the case of many men, the back. The treatment is non-invasive and very effective.
- Unwanted and dark-toned body hair,
- Ingrown hairs,
- Recurring inflammation of hair follicles.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- A dermatological consultation is necessary, the procedure may be performed on the same day,
- The day before the procedure, shave hair with a disposable razor. When undergoing the first treatment, we recommend that patients leave an unshaven area of approximately 3x3cm in size.
- The duration of the treatment varies depending on the size of the depilated area.
- Laser hair removal is an effective and fast method. It allows for the permanent removal of unwanted hair from body parts such as the face, armpit, bikini line, legs.
- The cutting edge Vectus diode laser from Palomar is used for depilation at DERMEA.
- Vectus, as the only laser in the world, is equipped with an intelligent level reader for melanin in the skin – Skintel. It is a device that recognises individual skin properties and transmits data to the system inside the laser. The data is analysed and, based on the result, personalised, optimal treatment parameters are selected. This allows for the use of the highest possible power, while simultaneously increasing the effectiveness of the treatment without the risk of causing burns. Thanks to these properties the treatment is very safe.
- For the full effect, a minimum of 4 treatments should be performed at 6-8 week intervals however, the final number of treatments may differ.
- This is due to the fact that the effects depend on the hair colour and phototype.
After the procedure:
- It’s crucial that the treated area is protected from the sun for at least 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Fresh tan,
- Taking photosensitising drugs and remedies,
- Acute acne.