Secret RF is a technologically advanced device, revolutionarily combining two procedures that have been known in the field of aesthetic medicine for many years, namely radio wave frequencies with microneedling. It allows non-surgical face and body lift, scar and stretch mark removal, and treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Non-surgical face lifts
- Wrinkle reduction and improvement of skin elasticity
- Skin pore reduction
- Reduction of post-acne marks
- Stretch mark treatment
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Acne treatment
- Post-surgical scar treatment
- Dilated capillary reduction
How to prepare for the procedure:
- The treatment is preceded by a medical consultation and can be performed on the same day
- It does not require any special preparation and can be taken at any time of the year.
Procedure description and effects:
- Topical anaesthetic cream will be applied directly before the procedure.
- During the procedure, thin needles will penetrate the skin to different depths (0.5–3.5 mm) and generate radio waves to cause quick and intense heating of the tissue around the needles, but without burning or overheating the skin. The needles are retracted immediately after the radio waves have been generated. Every layer of the skin is stimulated to intensify internal collagen building.
- Good results are visible as soon as after the first treatment. Depending on the overall condition of the skin 3 to 5 procedures are recommended, one every 8 weeks. For excessive sweating, two procedures are required within one month.
After the procedure:
- Skin redness caused by the procedure will disappear within 3 hours.
- Avoid excessive rubbing off the skin, contact with hot water and sauna in the first week after the procedure
- Use skin regenerating cream, moisturiser and SPF creams.
- Apply make-up once the redness has disappeared.
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Taking blood thinning medication
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neoplastic diseases
- Face or eyelid lift less than one year before the procedure
- Facial dermabrasion or deep chemical peel in the last 3 months
- Intensive tanning (sun or sunbed) in the last 2 weeks